Dr. Julie Grados DAOM, LAc, ACN, is the founder and clinic director at Westchester Wellness Center. She created Westchester Wellness Center in 2016 with a vision to create a place of peace for healing to unfold one person at a time.
Dr. Julie has always had an interest in looking at health and healing from a holistic point of view and specifically through the lens of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She completed her clinical training at Emperor’s College Auricular Clinic, USC’s Wellness Center, Venice Family Clinic, and Yo San University’s Women’s Health & Reproductive Clinic. Dr. Julie has extensive clinical experience and has given over 800+ treatments to patients of all ages. She has treated many conditions such as acute and chronic pain, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, TMJ, headaches/migraines, insomnia, digestive complaints, weight loss, anxiety, depression, women’s health, post-op pain/healing, and more.
Dr. Julie especially loves helping people with pain relief, stress management, digestive and weight issues, and women’s health. But, she believes restoring balance through acupuncture can help alleviate multiple health concerns no matter what the diagnosis or prognosis is. Acupuncture and holistic therapies are very effective at treating multiple health conditions because they trigger the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Dr. Julie Grados is so grateful to have the opportunity to practice holistic medicine and does so from the heart, with intention, integrity, and utmost respect.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Art in Theology & Biology from Loyola Marymount University, 2009
- Master’s in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Emperor’s College, 2015
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Yo San University, 2017
- Certified Applied Clinical Nutritionist from Southern California University of Health Sciences, 2021
- DONA Trained Birth & Postpartum Doula, 2014
- CA Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist: License #16616
Set an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with our representatives for further discussions.
Reviews Available on Yelp
Read some of our client’s reviews and feedback through Yelp.