- Initial Exam and Treatment: $125
- Follow up Acupuncture Treatment: $85
- Follow up acupuncture package: $300 (4 treatments)
- Cupping Therapy: $45
- Herbal Medicine: price varies $20-45
- Sunlighten Infrared Sauna: $45 for 30-40 minutes
- Cosmetic Acupuncture/Microneedling: $175
- Celluma Light Therapy: $45
- PEMF Mat: $45
- Applied Clinical Nutrition Counseling: $75
- VitaStiq Vitamin Testing: $45
- Non-Invasive Laboratory Testing through Diagnostechs: (price varies) $150-$300
- Laboratory Blood Testing through Professional Co-op: (price varies) $150-$300
Insurance is provisionally accepted only for acupuncture with verification of benefits. Many insurance policies cover acupuncture, but we do not claim that every policy does. We encourage patients to reach out to their medical insurance when initiating treatments to familiarize themselves with the limits of their policy with regard to acupuncture.
Although we will submit a medical claim to the insurance carrier on behalf of our patients, if an insurance policy requires a co-payment, this amount is due at the time of service.
If an insurance carrier denies a claim for services for any reason, the patient will be held accountable for those charges. Insurance verification is NOT a guarantee of payment, and the patient is ultimately responsible for payment.
We can verify the details of your coverage prior to scheduling your initial appointment. Simply fill out our online insurance verification form, and we will notify you about your coverage, usually within 48 business hours.